Pilot’s are advised that Runway 27L/09R and Runway 02/20 will be closed from 17th September 2012 to accommodate some runway improvement works, including the re-grading of an area where the two runways intersect.
The re-opening of the runways will be subject to weather conditions and the length of time for the ground to become re-established.
As required, works will be marked with red/white marker boards.
When using Runway 27R/09L, pilots should ensure they correctly identify the runway to be used. The Duty FISO may issue specific instructions regarding vacating the runway after landing.
Pilots should ensure that they refer to the Computer ATIS display available in the Control Tower Reception, Flying Schools or online at www.cityairportandheliport.com/atis for details of any special procedures or restrictions.
For additional information please contact the Airport Duty Manager.
- 2014 Action Plan Published April 17, 2014
- Air Traffic presentation for new pilots – Saturday 26th April April 13, 2014
- City Airport and Heliport sees unprecedented increase in aircraft movements April 9, 2014
- Base your aircraft for free! April 6, 2014
- Grand National 2014 3rd- 5th April April 2, 2014
- City Airport to become centre of excellence for UAV training April 1, 2014
- Air Traffic Staff from City Airport in exchange visit to Wolverhampton Halfpenny Green March 26, 2014
- Summer Operating Hours from Sunday 30th March and a reminder about Clock Change March 25, 2014